Welcome to the Flowers of Faith here at Madison Church of Christ!
The Flowers of Faith here at Madison Church of Christ is a collection of womens committees that serve many different vital roles in our church.
These committees include:
- Celebration Committee: Purpose is to celebrate members that Graduate from high school, first-time brides/grooms, and first-time parents.
- Caring Cooks: Assess the need and to coordinate home-cooked meals for members who have suffered an illness, for funerals and the birth or adoption of babies.
- Welcoming Committee: Prepare a basket with local fare and a church directory for new members and those new to the area.
- Sisters and Friends: Coordinating ladies’ fellowship activities to bridge the generation gap and introduce new members to the Ladies’ Ministry.
- Nursery Care: Coordinate the attendants for, and maintain cleanliness of, the nursery.
- Historian: To chronicle the history of the Ladies’ Ministry.